Bristol Rovers sold out?

General chat room. Pompey related or not, but PLEASE keep it reasonably clean.

Moderators: Kingofstar, Chris_in_LA, lakespfc, Admin, General Mods

New Forester
Billy The Boot Boy
Has liked: 29 times
Been liked: 56 times

Bristol Rovers sold out?

Post by New Forester »

No tickets available. Yet no sign of how to sell a ticket. I cannot get there and it seems a shame for my excellent seat to remain empty. I'm getting a message on the ticket office line saying my call is very important. I've been waiting for 20 minutes so far!
Any one shed any light on this?
Avatar: Harry 'Brusher' Mills (19 March 1840 – 1 July 1905) was a hermit, resident in the New Forest in Hampshire, England, who made his living as a snake-catcher. He became a local celebrity and an attraction for visitors to the New Forest.No relation as far as I know :thumb
New Forester
Billy The Boot Boy

Re: Bristol Rovers sold out?

Post by New Forester »

They are sold out. System not in place to deal with ticket exchange. Phone was answered after 20 mins . My ticket will be sold. Hope to get to a match soon.Just recovering from a rather unpleased few weeks after open heart surgery. Will come by taxi for a while just as soon as I can.
Avatar: Harry 'Brusher' Mills (19 March 1840 – 1 July 1905) was a hermit, resident in the New Forest in Hampshire, England, who made his living as a snake-catcher. He became a local celebrity and an attraction for visitors to the New Forest.No relation as far as I know :thumb
Pompey55
Kev the Kitman
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 151 times

Post by Pompey55 »

New Forester wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 3:03 pm They are sold out. System not in place to deal with ticket exchange. Phone was answered after 20 mins . My ticket will be sold. Hope to get to a match soon.Just recovering from a rather unpleased few weeks after open heart surgery. Will come by taxi for a while just as soon as I can.
Hope you get well soon
jam tomorrow
Billy The Boot Boy
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 33 times

Post by jam tomorrow »

My team for tomorrow PUP

Norris
Rafferty Poole Towler Ogilvie
Pack. Morrrell
Whyte Bishop Kamara Skully
Laughter is the jam on the toast of life. It adds flavor, keeps it from being too dry, and makes it easier to swallow.
-- Diane Johnson
eltorrro
Interim Manager
Has liked: 71 times
Been liked: 66 times

Post by eltorrro »

New Forester wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 3:03 pm Just recovering from a rather unpleased few weeks after open heart surgery.
Has that surgery put you right NF? Hope so and keeps you going for some time yet! :thumb
Pompey55
Kev the Kitman

Post by Pompey55 »

jam tomorrow wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 3:30 pm My team for tomorrow PUP

Norris
Rafferty Poole Towler Ogilvie
Pack. Morrrell
Whyte Bishop Kamara Skully
Can’t see Kamara starting think it will be Lowery with Morrell pushed more forward
Moushino when we signed Kamara said he saw him as more a left winger cover for Scully
jam tomorrow
Billy The Boot Boy
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 33 times

Post by jam tomorrow »

Firstly hope you get better quickly NF don’t go chasing snakes around. Be interesting to see the line up for what will be a full on attacking match.
Laughter is the jam on the toast of life. It adds flavor, keeps it from being too dry, and makes it easier to swallow.
-- Diane Johnson
Blue Walter
Billy The Boot Boy
Has liked: 137 times
Been liked: 128 times

Post by Blue Walter »

New Forester wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 3:03 pm They are sold out. System not in place to deal with ticket exchange. Phone was answered after 20 mins . My ticket will be sold. Hope to get to a match soon.Just recovering from a rather unpleased few weeks after open heart surgery. Will come by taxi for a while just as soon as I can.
I hope you are recovering well and back at Fratton in the not too distant future. Good luck and speedy recovery.
Blue Walter
Billy The Boot Boy
Has liked: 137 times
Been liked: 128 times

Post by Blue Walter »

I hope you are recovering well and back at Fratton in the not too distant future. Good luck and speedy recovery.
PompeyinAnjou
Robbie Pethick
Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 6 times

Post by PompeyinAnjou »

Get well soon!
Pompey55
Kev the Kitman

Post by Pompey55 »

Looking at the weather tomorrow heavy rain all morning easing off around lunchtime but the gale force winds followed by even stronger winds and heavy rain around the end of the game
If that’s the case it’s likely to be a lottery depending on who adapts best welcome to England Yengi
New Forester
Billy The Boot Boy

Post by New Forester »

Thanks for the kind remarks. It’s been a nightmare but just in the last few days a sudden surge forward shows that it has been a great success. A journey that began with a stroke in October immediately reversed followed by the diagnosis of serious heart problems and horrible side effects of drugs since then has led to me be now feeling better than I have done since my mid seventies and very lucky to be around.
One irony. We have decided to rent an apartment in central Guildford before moving there next year to end our days in a town centre within minutes of trains, buses and a wide range of facilities. After 45 glorious years in the Forest with total dependence on cars. Our daughter 5 minutes away. I will be at Fratton in less than an hour and London in 43 minutes. Naturally not that important 😀😀😀
Berkshire Blue
Billy The Boot Boy
Been liked: 12 times

Post by Berkshire Blue »

New Forester wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 6:40 pm Thanks for the kind remarks. It’s been a nightmare but just in the last few days a sudden surge forward shows that it has been a great success. A journey that began with a stroke in October immediately reversed followed by the diagnosis of serious heart problems and horrible side effects of drugs since then has led to me be now feeling better than I have done since my mid seventies and very lucky to be around.
One irony. We have decided to rent an apartment in central Guildford before moving there next year to end our days in a town centre within minutes of trains, buses and a wide range of facilities. After 45 glorious years in the Forest with total dependence on cars. Our daughter 5 minutes away. I will be at Fratton in less than an hour and London 43 minutes. Naturally not that important 😀😀😀
So pleased that you are on the mend NF. :thumb
Selsey Bill
Interim Manager
Has liked: 60 times
Been liked: 69 times

Post by Selsey Bill »

Hope you make a speedy recovery matey x
eltorrro
Interim Manager
Has liked: 71 times
Been liked: 66 times

Post by eltorrro »

New Forester wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 6:40 pm One irony. We have decided to rent an apartment in central Guildford before moving there next year to end our days in a town centre within minutes of trains, buses and a wide range of facilities. After 45 glorious years in the Forest with total dependence on cars.
Know exactly what you're feeling NF.
We have lived in our secluded, lovely home overlooking the Mediterranean for 20yrs. Like you, we depend on our car to get around; but now, fast approaching 80 we are going to move to an apartment in town with all amenities, cafes, bars, trains, etc. etc.

To be honest, we are both looking forward to it but as well, will really miss our 'home'.