Derby Away: Ticket Details.

General chat room. Pompey related or not, but PLEASE keep it reasonably clean.

Moderators: Kingofstar, Chris_in_LA, lakespfc, Admin, General Mods

Pompey1984+1
Billy The Boot Boy
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 179 times

Derby Away: Ticket Details.

Post by Pompey1984+1 »

https://www.portsmouthfc.co.uk/news/202 ... n-derby-a/

Could be a struggle for me getting a ticket at all this season. Not really sure I see the point of membership when it goes season ticket holders, general sale.

Did all the account history get reset a few years ago?
Pompey55
Kev the Kitman
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 151 times

Re: Derby Away: Ticket Details.

Post by Pompey55 »

No I'm not returning for general discussion but if it helps I understood that loyalty points were valid in your account for 2 years and effectively represented your match attendance for that period my account only shows points since 2021
Hope that clarifies
Pompey1984+1
Billy The Boot Boy
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 179 times

Post by Pompey1984+1 »

Pompey55 wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 7:51 pm No I'm not returning for general discussion but if it helps I understood that loyalty points were valid in your account for 2 years and effectively represented your match attendance for that period my account only shows points since 2021
Hope that clarifies
Thankyou - which is a shame as it coincides with when I had to dramatically reduce my attendance of games for various reason.
Dinksy
Billy The Boot Boy
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 33 times

Post by Dinksy »

Pompey55 wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 7:51 pm No I'm not returning for general discussion but if it helps I understood that loyalty points were valid in your account for 2 years and effectively represented your match attendance for that period my account only shows points since 2021
Hope that clarifies
Don't let the bullies and hypocrites on this site win, P55.
Your views are as valid as the next person and you have every right to express them.
Jack_Tinn
Billy The Boot Boy
Has liked: 56 times
Been liked: 56 times

Post by Jack_Tinn »

Dinksy wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:14 pm
Hope that clarifies
Your views are as valid as the next person and you have every right to express them.
I hope you do return Pompey55. I like reading your views.
Milton End
Billy The Boot Boy
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 22 times

Post by Milton End »

Jack_Tinn wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 9:28 pm
Dinksy wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:14 pm
Hope that clarifies
I hope you do return Pompey55. I like reading your views.
Agree.

Interestingly, P55's views on Pompey recruitment were - at least partially - echoed by Guy Whittingham on BBC Radio Solent after the Cheltenham game.

Guy commented that we were still no better at unlocking heavily defensive opponents than last season. It was our weakness towards the end and remains a problem. If I recall correctly, this is consistent with P55's view about our recruitment for 23/24.

Now, it's still early in the new season. Things can improve. But P55 could still turn out to be right....PUP
Milton End is entering a new era with Tornante