Inside Pompey

General chat room. Pompey related or not, but PLEASE keep it reasonably clean.

Moderators: Kingofstar, Chris_in_LA, lakespfc, Admin, General Mods

Pompey55
Kev the Kitman
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 151 times

Inside Pompey

Post by Pompey55 »

I don’t know if others watch them but the inside Pompey videos on Facebook are often well worth watching
Just saw the latest for the Derby game and it gives a very good insight into the game from a Portsmouth perspective
NSRailings
Alan Knight
Has liked: 74 times
Been liked: 64 times

Re: Inside Pompey

Post by NSRailings »

Are they the same as the ones on YouTube? The latest just seemed to be extended highlights but captured the away atmosphere well. Others have been more interesting.

Mousinhos post match interviews have been very good and honest. If you can't get to a match he reflects what happened accurately imo.
Super Matt Macey in goal...
Pompey55
Kev the Kitman
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 151 times

Re: Inside Pompey

Post by Pompey55 »

NSRailings wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 9:02 pm Are they the same as the ones on YouTube? The latest just seemed to be extended highlights but captured the away atmosphere well. Others have been more interesting.

Mousinhos post match interviews have been very good and honest. If you can't get to a match he reflects what happened accurately imo.
I would imagine that they are but just noticed it's now on the official site I do find the home ones are more informative but guess that's due to greater access to all areas