Pompey Accounts.

General chat room. Pompey related or not, but PLEASE keep it reasonably clean.

Moderators: Kingofstar, Chris_in_LA, lakespfc, Admin, General Mods

Pompey1984+1
Billy The Boot Boy
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 179 times

Pompey Accounts.

Post by Pompey1984+1 »

itsaintfunny
Mick Channon
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 28 times

Re: Pompey Accounts.

Post by itsaintfunny »

You should be safe from a points deduction , look pretty good don't they.
Pompey55
Kev the Kitman
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 151 times

Post by Pompey55 »

Also £7 million of further investment which will be converted into shares by the next set of accounts taking the total of equity to £35 million
This will then negate the losses as equity doesn’t count for FFP so no worries about breaching any rules
Really good analysis available from PST on the club official site
Pompey1984+1
Billy The Boot Boy

Post by Pompey1984+1 »

It's interesting to see the difference the refurbishment has made and that's before the Milton End.

The accounts for the end of next season (hopefully our first back in championship) will be the first year when the full benefit of the refurbishment is seen I think?

Over the summer when the TV gantry is refurbished that frees up a small number of additional seats in the South Stand too doesn't it? In taking a handful but they all count.

The owners have pumped a lot of money into the club as a whole. #NoPlan #NoAmbition.
Sam_Brown
Kev the Kitman
Has liked: 101 times

Post by Sam_Brown »

Good reading. Thanks for sharing. This is for the 22/23 season so will be interesting to see how the further work completed this year will benefit the club as well. Very hopeful for the future after reading this and the PST analysis.

Should prove once and for all the Eisner's DO have a plan and DO have ambition.
Coeli lux nostra ductrix
pompeygunner
Billy The Boot Boy
Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 20 times

Post by pompeygunner »

Pompey1984+1 wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:56 pm It's interesting to see the difference the refurbishment has made and that's before the Milton End.

The accounts for the end of next season (hopefully our first back in championship) will be the first year when the full benefit of the refurbishment is seen I think?

Over the summer when the TV gantry is refurbished that frees up a small number of additional seats in the South Stand too doesn't it? In taking a handful but they all count.

The owners have pumped a lot of money into the club as a whole. #NoPlan #NoAmbition.
They have, no doubt about that @ all. Everything is looking very rosy financially & we cant ask for anymore than that.
Ref. the full benefit of the refurb, erm is it just worth pointing out if we are as you suggest hopefully back in the championship. We may well have LESS Pompey fans in the ground as there will be quite a few teams that'll sell out the ME. We need that new NS upper really, but I wouldn't dare tell Tornante what they need to do-they're doing a great job.
Pompey55
Kev the Kitman
Has liked: 3 times

Post by Pompey55 »

pompeygunner wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:26 pm
Pompey1984+1 wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:56 pm It's interesting to see the difference the refurbishment has made and that's before the Milton End.

They have, no doubt about that @ all. Everything is looking very rosy financially & we cant ask for anymore than that.
Ref. the full benefit of the refurb, erm is it just worth pointing out if we are as you suggest hopefully back in the championship. We may well have LESS Pompey fans in the ground as there will be quite a few teams that'll sell out the ME. We need that new NS upper really, but I wouldn't dare tell Tornante what they need to do-they're doing a great job.
The championship have the same away allocation rules as league one which is either 2000 or 10% if the ground holds less than 20000
Therefore apart from FA cup games which have different rules we will be able to have as many home fans as we have at the moment
Pompey1984+1
Billy The Boot Boy

Post by Pompey1984+1 »

I'd rather more Pompey it when looking at accounts it doesn't matter who is buying the ticket.
Sam_Brown
Kev the Kitman

Post by Sam_Brown »

Pompey55 wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:42 pm

The championship have the same away allocation rules as league one which is either 2000 or 10% if the ground holds less than 20000
Therefore apart from FA cup games which have different rules we will be able to have as many home fans as we have at the moment
Yeah you are right on the 2000 / 10%.

Only thing I’ll add to that is a fair few times this season the away team has failed to sell their contingent of tickets and more ME tickets end up being released to Pompey fans nearer the game. I imagine that will happen should we get promoted.
Coeli lux nostra ductrix
NSRailings
Alan Knight
Has liked: 74 times
Been liked: 64 times

Post by NSRailings »

pompeygunner wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:26 pm We need that new NS upper really, but I wouldn't dare tell Tornante what they need to do-they're doing a great job.
They already know we need it, but it's out of their hands at the moment. Maybe us getting promoted will be the incentive for it to go ahead eventually - fingers crossed.
Super Matt Macey in goal...
pompeygunner
Billy The Boot Boy
Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 20 times

Post by pompeygunner »

Cheers, great news then. :thumb

Sam_Brown
Kev the Kitman

Post by Sam_Brown »

Yeah you are right on the 2000 / 10%.

Only thing I’ll add to that is a fair few times this season the away team has failed to sell their contingent of tickets and more ME tickets end up being released to Pompey fans nearer the game. I imagine that will happen less should we get promoted.

Stupid typo.
Coeli lux nostra ductrix