The unofficial wembley photos post II

We're off to Wembley, Wembley posts 'n stickies here, come one, come all.

PUP PPU

Moderators: Chris_in_LA, lakespfc, Admin, General Mods

Kingofstar
Interim Manager

The unofficial wembley photos post II

Post by Kingofstar »

In response to Where's Wally/Scott McGarvey's suggestion, I've locked up the original thread an set this one up for any further pictures/links/vids. If this one gets unmanageable can a Mod or Admin start another?
It's not the despair, Lua Lua. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQEdeKreB4w
Annie.

Re: The unofficial wembley photos post II

Post by Annie. »

Not too sure what all the fuss is about to be honest with you. This board can take the photos etc., if they are posted correctly. That from a female too..... :shock:
WheresWally/ScottMcGarvey
Sir Conan Doyle
Sir Conan Doyle

Post by WheresWally/ScottMcGarvey »

Annie. wrote:Not too sure what all the fuss is about to be honest with you. This board can take the photos etc., if they are posted correctly. That from a female too..... :shock:
Each page could take a while to load though Annie, if they are direct images, and not thumbnails to imageshack or whoever... The pages could get rather large in size, and hope that the slowness (for some on slower connections) won't put off people from posting/viewing their images of the great day!
Bloke who does Rubi's Fantasy League. SEE LATEST TABLES HERE: PREM,CHAMPS & now the CUP
Annie.

Post by Annie. »

WheresWally/ScottMcGarvey wrote:
Annie. wrote:Not too sure what all the fuss is about to be honest with you. This board can take the photos etc., if they are posted correctly. That from a female too..... :shock:
Each page could take a while to load though Annie, if they are direct images, and not thumbnails to imageshack or whoever... The pages could get rather large in size, and hope that the slowness (for some on slower connections) won't put off people from posting/viewing their images of the great day!
Got you Wally.

If everyone uses photobucket and resizes correctly there would be no problems. With photos that is. Have to admit, I have not had any troubles openining threads. Then again that could be how my computer is set up and the fact that I have ADSL.

Ta for the explanation.
Purbrook Chimes
Kev the Kitman

Post by Purbrook Chimes »

did this work?

http://img228.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... 062uk3.jpg"
Chris_in_LA
Sir Conan Doyle
Sir Conan Doyle

Post by Chris_in_LA »

Mr. Tinky Winky has e-mailed me some pics from the hole in the wall bash after the game as he's having a few probs posting them on here. If the following are amenable to having them posted, please PM me if you're ok with having them posted.

Baffins Blue, Pompey 1985, Scmindie, Tinky, Lakes, Fratton End Excile and Where'sWally/scotmcgarvey

Cheers,
Chris.
"To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible."
Thomas Aquinas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gz2GVlQkn4Q
Sir Conan Doyle
Sir Conan Doyle

PM sent Chris!

That works ok PC - you can change it, so that you get a thumbnail though - and then have a bigger image linked to it..
Bloke who does Rubi's Fantasy League. SEE LATEST TABLES HERE: PREM,CHAMPS & now the CUP
pompey1985

Post by pompey1985 »

the last one is my fave...
Mesmo
Sir Conan Doyle
Sir Conan Doyle

Post by Mesmo »

pompey1985 wrote:Image

the last one is my fave...
Quite a few empty seats below that scoreboard
pompey1985

Post by pompey1985 »

Club wembely... but there looked to be a lot of pompey shirts in the Posh seats...
Mesmo
Sir Conan Doyle
Sir Conan Doyle

Post by Mesmo »

pompey1985 wrote:Club wembely... but there looked to be a lot of pompey shirts in the Posh seats...
They should have had people counting out the empty seats and then allow people outside without a ticket to come in to fill them say 15 mins into the game
lakespfc
Billy The Boot Boy
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 3 times

Post by lakespfc »

Here's mine. Got some more on my phone that I've still to upload..

PLAY UP POMPEY, POMPEY PLAY UP!
surk.
Alan Knight

Post by surk. »

I am having probs with posting photos, if I can send them to someone can they put them on here for me lpease, PM if you can help- cheers
PSTs blue and white army!!

Never adopt a dwarf who IS a Scummer.

Its not big, and its not clever!!
jezzurp
Alan Knight

Post by jezzurp »

Its a shame about all the restrictions on here for posting photos, makes it difficult. Have made really low-res versions of all. These are just a couple of non-personal ones

4-1! again?
Sir Conan Doyle
Sir Conan Doyle

nice photo-stich job there Fez! and I think I have a matching pair for yours of the arch! :D