Portsmouth large flag

General chat room. Pompey related or not, but PLEASE keep it reasonably clean.

Moderators: Kingofstar, Chris_in_LA, lakespfc, Admin, General Mods

Locky_McLockface
Guy Whittingham

Re: Portsmouth large flag

Post by Locky_McLockface »

New Forester wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:15 am I thought about that but decided it was the quickest way to solve the problem. I cannot now edit the post or delete it. I’m happy to leave things as they are. If a problem arises I’ll deal with it.
Send a PM to Rubes or one of the moderators, they'll be able to do it. Milton End is right, you don't want to leave it unattended!
I before E except when you run a feisty heist on a weird beige foreign neighbour
New Forester
Billy The Boot Boy
Has liked: 29 times
Been liked: 55 times

Re: Portsmouth large flag

Post by New Forester »

Locky_McLockface wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:51 pm
New Forester wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:15 am I thought about that but decided it was the quickest way to solve the problem. I cannot now edit the post or delete it. I’m happy to leave things as they are. If a problem arises I’ll deal with it.
Send a PM to Rubes or one of the moderators, they'll be able to do it. Milton End is right, you don't want to leave it unattended!
Message sent. I’m really not bothered but have no wish to set a precedent.
Avatar: Harry 'Brusher' Mills (19 March 1840 – 1 July 1905) was a hermit, resident in the New Forest in Hampshire, England, who made his living as a snake-catcher. He became a local celebrity and an attraction for visitors to the New Forest.No relation as far as I know :thumb