Trust press conference just called for tomorrow

General chat room. Pompey related or not, but PLEASE keep it reasonably clean.

Moderators: Kingofstar, Chris_in_LA, lakespfc, Admin, General Mods

Lost in Transportation
Guy Whittingham

Re: Trust press conference just called for tomorrow

Post by Lost in Transportation »

Purbrook Chimes wrote:if they,ve got £3M and have offered £2.75M for FP what are they going to pay for the club with?
That's just the £1,000 pledges (mainly) Purbrook - there are also high net worth individuals who have contributed in addition to that sum.
Watching wheels spin and dust settle.
Purbrook Chimes
Kev the Kitman

Post by Purbrook Chimes »

ah! that makes sense but they only put 6 figure sums in and there were 4 of them so max is another £3.6M but maybe we just buy the ground as with the Chelsea Pitch Owners?
Miss Tickle's bottom
Kev the Kitman

Post by Miss Tickle's bottom »

the_lock_man wrote:Ah, but he's not posted it on here, which clearly shows that he's moderating himself for our benefit. Or something. But he's a nice bloke when you meet him, so that's ok.
I love the way that pledging a thousand pounds to your football club makes you, in Lindford's eyes, a so called fan! Presumably you're only a real fan if you pledge ten grand or so. I know he's malicious, but I didn't realise he was stupid too.
This Time Next Year
Kev the Kitman
Has liked: 1 time

Post by This Time Next Year »

the statements say that a loan would be required to purchase fratton park, so presumably the 2.75m would be loaned, and repayed over x years through operating profit. Leaving the £3m raised available for purchsing club/players investment?

Presumably with the PITA 3/4 gone, the trust have a viable ongoing business plan to run the club day to day and cover the loan repayments etc, it's just the initial investment thats needed?
Lost in Transportation
Guy Whittingham

Post by Lost in Transportation »

This Time Next Year wrote:the statements say that a loan would be required to purchase fratton park, so presumably the 2.75m would be loaned, and repayed over x years through operating profit.
Loan requested is £1.45m.
Watching wheels spin and dust settle.
Mefmet
Collins Mbesuma

Post by Mefmet »

Miss Tickle's bottom wrote:
the_lock_man wrote:Ah, but he's not posted it on here, which clearly shows that he's moderating himself for our benefit. Or something. But he's a nice bloke when you meet him, so that's ok.
I love the way that pledging a thousand pounds to your football club makes you, in Lindford's eyes, a so called fan! Presumably you're only a real fan if you pledge ten grand or so. I know he's malicious, but I didn't realise he was stupid too.
He just comes across as totally, totally obsessed with Pompey and a massive bell-end in my opinion.

He got a few mentions on POL the other day too by some posters on here, for continually making himself sound and look like a huge c u n t with his posts.
Ronald Dinlo
Milan Mandaric

Post by Ronald Dinlo »

haha, alright if you've met him... when I met him, he certainly wasn't chuffing out enough banter, let alone charisma to forgive him for being a ****** scummer. you only have to look at the post history on here to see, when they were all billy beers and league one he was nowhere to be heard. unlike isf and jasper.

sing when you're winning lindford. occasionally chuck a couple of bob in the smile pot and hope people forget that you're a charmless man. lala lalala la la laaa (blur, but if it lala'd like Amarillo in your head, that's fine)
you gotta keep the devil way down in the hole..
The Cincinnati Kid
Guy Whittingham
Been liked: 17 times

Post by The Cincinnati Kid »

Miss Tickle's bottom wrote:
Look, it's been clearly established as FACT he's a nice bloke when you meet him. You should back off.
Div III. Call it what it is.