Remember Yann Nsaku?

General chat room. Pompey related or not, but PLEASE keep it reasonably clean.

Moderators: Kingofstar, Chris_in_LA, lakespfc, Admin, General Mods

Pompski!
Guy Whittingham
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

Remember Yann Nsaku?

Post by Pompski! »

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... -raid.html

A FORMER Portsmouth footballer is among 11 Islamic converts arrested in France for allegedly targeting Jews.

Defender Yann Nsaku, 19, played in the Pompey youth team until a career-ending knee injury a year ago.

He returned to hometown Cannes, in France, and is said to have fallen under the spell of suspected radical Jeremy Sidney, shot dead by police on Saturday.

In a coordinated raid 6ft 2ins Nsaku was arrested in front of his tearful parents, originally from Congo. Ten others were also held and a 12th — named as Jeremy Bailly — was arrested in a Paris suburb, allegedly carrying a loaded rifle from a mosque prayer room.

All the men were said to have been involved in a terrorist grenade attack on a Jewish food shop in Paris last month.

A man was injured in the attack, which police say was aimed at sparking a Muslim “war across France”. Police said many of the young men arrested had made wills and carried a list of Jewish targets.

Sidney, 33, died in a shoot-out in front of his pregnant wife and children in Strasbourg.

He is believed to have been linked to Mohammed Merah, 23, who shot seven people dead in the Toulouse area before being killed by cops in March.
I am me, the universe and you.
Lost in Transportation
Guy Whittingham

Re: Remember Yann Nsaku?

Post by Lost in Transportation »

No I don't. Seems somewhat apt though...
Watching wheels spin and dust settle.