La la league 2013 / 2014

Moderators: Chris_in_LA, lakespfc, Thats Rich, Admin, General Mods

uspompeyfan
Guy Whittingham

La la league 2013 / 2014

Post by uspompeyfan »

The pre-season games are under way and the expectation of the new season is starting to rise.....

La La League 2013/14 is underway with the fixtures listed in the La la league section of the board. All board members are welcome to join in.

There is input on any format changes, including those proposed towards the end of last season and a separate thread in the section has been opened for discussion. We hope to have any proposed changes ratified by the end of the month and we invite new ideas too.
Philipians 4:13
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Simon
Billy The Boot Boy
Been liked: 2 times

Re: La la league 2013 / 2014

Post by Simon »

I have changed my account details so can you let me know when to join please, and yes I know I got relegated last season lol. Thanks
uspompeyfan wrote:The pre-season games are under way and the expectation of the new season is starting to rise.....

La La League 2013/14 is underway with the fixtures listed in the La la league section of the board. All board members are welcome to join in.

There is input on any format changes, including those proposed towards the end of last season and a separate thread in the section has been opened for discussion. We hope to have any proposed changes ratified by the end of the month and we invite new ideas too.
uspompeyfan
Guy Whittingham

Re: La la league 2013 / 2014

Post by uspompeyfan »

Just predict on the regular thread as normal
Philipians 4:13
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.