Big Pompey Ride

General chat room. Pompey related or not, but PLEASE keep it reasonably clean.

Moderators: Kingofstar, Chris_in_LA, lakespfc, Admin, General Mods

Ronald Dinlo
Milan Mandaric

Big Pompey Ride

Post by Ronald Dinlo »

Hi chaps, I've not been around in a while, hope you're all well and apologies for shamelessly promoting this on here; but, it's all for a good cause…

As you may know, last year I was one of 20 lads who cycled to Bury for our last away game of the season. We raised over £20,000.
This year, we're doing it again, but there are 32 riders, cycling 300 miles over 3 1/2 days from York back to Pompey for our last home game, arriving at FP in time for kick-off on the 2nd May. We are trying to raise £40,000 to be shared between Pompey in the Community and six other local causes (plus one in York)

We're currently looking for corporate sponsors to support the ride (SB has very kindly agreed to sponsor me again).
We are also collecting individual rider and team donations.

If you're interested in reading more, all info is on the website http://www.bigpompeyride.co.uk

Thanks. PUP
you gotta keep the devil way down in the hole..
Selsey Bill
Interim Manager
Has liked: 60 times
Been liked: 69 times

Re: Big Pompey Ride

Post by Selsey Bill »

Fellow board members, please get behind this amazing fund raising effort if you can. This fella, along with numerous other Pompey supporters, is putting in an extraordinarily huge shift to raise money for numerous good causes - check their website out: http://www.bigpompeyride.co.uk

One another note, Neil (Dinlo) is a thoroughly decent fella, one I have a whole load of time for, and I'm sure he would be grateful for any amount of change you can find down the back of your sofa.
Ronald Dinlo
Milan Mandaric

Re: Big Pompey Ride

Post by Ronald Dinlo »

shameless bump action
you gotta keep the devil way down in the hole..