Does anyone know if Stef is ok?

General chat room. Pompey related or not, but PLEASE keep it reasonably clean.

Moderators: Kingofstar, Chris_in_LA, lakespfc, Admin, General Mods

No Shot Sherlock
Sir Conan Doyle
Sir Conan Doyle
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 11 times

Re: Does anyone know if Stef is ok?

Post by No Shot Sherlock »

Very sad news. One of the greatest plaudits that could be paid to those on this board was not merely the fact that Stef felt able to share the details that she did here, but the understanding and support she received from members when she did so.

Rest in Peace Stefeni.
Selsey Bill
Interim Manager
Has liked: 58 times
Been liked: 69 times

Post by Selsey Bill »

This is so sad, I had no idea. RIP Stef
Selsey Bill
Interim Manager

Post by Selsey Bill »

No Shot Sherlock wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 8:34 pm Very sad news. One of the greatest plaudits that could be paid to those on this board was not merely the fact that Stef felt able to share the details that she did here, but the understanding and support she received from members when she did so.

Rest in Peace Stefeni.
100% agree Sherl :thumb
Pompey Penguin
Billy The Boot Boy

Post by Pompey Penguin »

Selsey Bill wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 8:37 pm
No Shot Sherlock wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 8:34 pm Very sad news. One of the greatest plaudits that could be paid to those on this board was not merely the fact that Stef felt able to share the details that she did here, but the understanding and support she received from members when she did so.

Rest in Peace Stefeni.
100% agree Sherl :thumb
Well said NSS. RIP Stef.
CoshamWreck
Martin Kuhl
Been liked: 2 times

Post by CoshamWreck »

Rest in Peace Stefeni.
Yes, good words Sherlock. I have followed this board (and said little of value) since the 606 days and I well remember the intimate details that Stef allowed us to share. I hope that helped her.
So sad.
Portchester PFC
Kev the Kitman

Post by Portchester PFC »

He no idea, haven’t been on here for ages for various reasons but RIP Stef, very sad indeed.
Heaven's Light Our Guide
Thats Rich
Sir Conan Doyle
Sir Conan Doyle
Been liked: 20 times

Post by Thats Rich »

Rest in Peace Stefeni.
I do not think anyone could have put this better NSS. RIP Stef the board and the LaLa League will miss you.
Why always me!
uspompeyfan
Guy Whittingham

Post by uspompeyfan »

Rest in Peace Stefeni.
Couldn't have put it better myself. She was involved with the La La League from the get-go and I am proud to have known her through the majority of her transformation through private messages. I learned a lot from what she went through and have been able to use her journey in counseling of young people out here who suffer the same issues. I saw this right after the Accrington game and it puts the game into a new light - we are Pompey because of the diverse fan base we have and must never lose sight that we all love the club.
RIP Stef
Philipians 4:13
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
No Shot Sherlock
Sir Conan Doyle
Sir Conan Doyle
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 11 times

Post by No Shot Sherlock »

No 1 Jasper has asked me to convey that he too is very sad to hear the news that Stef has passed.

RiP Stef
Selsey Bill
Interim Manager

Post by Selsey Bill »

Rubi, please can we get this post copied in to the RIP section before it drops off this first page
itsaintfunny
Mick Channon
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 20 times

Post by itsaintfunny »

uspompeyfan wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 2:09 pm

Rest in Peace Stefeni.
Couldn't have put it better myself. She was involved with the La La League from the get-go and I am proud to have known her through the majority of her transformation through private messages. I learned a lot from what she went through and have been able to use her journey in counseling of young people out here who suffer the same issues. I saw this right after the Accrington game and it puts the game into a new light - we are Pompey because of the diverse fan base we have and must never lose sight that we all love the club.
RIP Stef

I think this board has a very diverse but fair membership and Stef was cared about as the posts show.
We may not ALL love the club but I was disappointed for you all on Sunday if that counts .
Selsey Bill
Interim Manager

Post by Selsey Bill »

itsaintfunny wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 5:59 pm

Rest in Peace Stefeni.
RIP Stef

I think this board has a very diverse but fair membership and Stef was cared about as the posts show.
We may not ALL love the club but I was disappointed for you all on Sunday if that counts .
:thumb
BlueinPLtwenty
Guy Whittingham
Has liked: 192 times
Been liked: 108 times

Post by BlueinPLtwenty »

[quote=itsaintfunny post_id=905783 time=1620665946 user_id=22]
[quote=uspompeyfan post_id=905657 time=1620565777 user_id=112]
[quote="No Shot Sherlock" post_id=905585 time=1620416061 user_id=100]
Very sad news. One of the greatest plaudits that could be paid to those on this board was not merely the fact that Stef felt able to share the details that she did here, but the understanding and support she received from members when she did so.

Rest in Peace Stefeni.
[/quote]

RIP Stef
[/quote]

[/quote]

Thanks Mate
You can take the man out of Pompey
But you can`t take Pompey out of the man
Locky_McLockface
Guy Whittingham

Post by Locky_McLockface »

itsaintfunny wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 5:59 pm

Rest in Peace Stefeni.
RIP Stef

Thank you, Saint.
I before E except when you run a feisty heist on a weird beige foreign neighbour