General chat room. Pompey related or not, but PLEASE keep it reasonably clean.

Moderators: Kingofstar, lakespfc, Chris_in_LA, Admin, General Mods

Very sad news. One of the greatest plaudits that could be paid to those on this board was not merely the fact that Stef felt able to share the details that she did here, but the understanding and support she received from members when she did so.

Rest in Peace Stefeni.
By Selsey Bill
No Shot Sherlock wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 8:34 pm
Very sad news. One of the greatest plaudits that could be paid to those on this board was not merely the fact that Stef felt able to share the details that she did here, but the understanding and support she received from members when she did so.

Rest in Peace Stefeni.
100% agree Sherl :thumb
By Pompey Penguin
Selsey Bill wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 8:37 pm
No Shot Sherlock wrote:

Rest in Peace Stefeni.
100% agree Sherl :thumb
Well said NSS. RIP Stef.
By CoshamWreck
No Shot Sherlock wrote:

Rest in Peace Stefeni.
Yes, good words Sherlock. I have followed this board (and said little of value) since the 606 days and I well remember the intimate details that Stef allowed us to share. I hope that helped her.
So sad.
By Thats Rich
No Shot Sherlock wrote:

Rest in Peace Stefeni.
I do not think anyone could have put this better NSS. RIP Stef the board and the LaLa League will miss you.
By uspompeyfan
No Shot Sherlock wrote:

Rest in Peace Stefeni.
Couldn't have put it better myself. She was involved with the La La League from the get-go and I am proud to have known her through the majority of her transformation through private messages. I learned a lot from what she went through and have been able to use her journey in counseling of young people out here who suffer the same issues. I saw this right after the Accrington game and it puts the game into a new light - we are Pompey because of the diverse fan base we have and must never lose sight that we all love the club.
RIP Stef
By itsaintfunny
uspompeyfan wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 2:09 pm
No Shot Sherlock wrote:

Rest in Peace Stefeni.
Couldn't have put it better myself. She was involved with the La La League from the get-go and I am proud to have known her through the majority of her transformation through private messages. I learned a lot from what she went through and have been able to use her journey in counseling of young people out here who suffer the same issues. I saw this right after the Accrington game and it puts the game into a new light - we are Pompey because of the diverse fan base we have and must never lose sight that we all love the club.
RIP Stef

I think this board has a very diverse but fair membership and Stef was cared about as the posts show.
We may not ALL love the club but I was disappointed for you all on Sunday if that counts .
By Selsey Bill
itsaintfunny wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 5:59 pm
uspompeyfan wrote:
No Shot Sherlock wrote:

Rest in Peace Stefeni.
RIP Stef

I think this board has a very diverse but fair membership and Stef was cared about as the posts show.
We may not ALL love the club but I was disappointed for you all on Sunday if that counts .
:thumb
By BlueinPLtwenty
[quote=itsaintfunny post_id=905783 time=1620665946 user_id=22]
[quote=uspompeyfan post_id=905657 time=1620565777 user_id=112]
[quote="No Shot Sherlock" post_id=905585 time=1620416061 user_id=100]

Rest in Peace Stefeni.
[/quote]

RIP Stef
[/quote]

[/quote]

Thanks Mate
itsaintfunny wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 5:59 pm
uspompeyfan wrote:
No Shot Sherlock wrote:

Rest in Peace Stefeni.
RIP Stef

Thank you, Saint.
The Word Association Thread, ill start

Meat

Ridiculous and laughable

We might as well put in a bid of 1m pound fo[…]

England v Czech Republic

Didn't Alf Ramsey play his best team throughout […]

England v Scotland

He doesn't want to win the group because we then[…]