Players

General chat room. Pompey related or not, but PLEASE keep it reasonably clean.

Moderators: Kingofstar, Chris_in_LA, lakespfc, Admin, General Mods

benjboy
Collins Mbesuma

Players

Post by benjboy »

After watching the Charlton game I am astonished at the level that players think they are professional!
The very basics seem to elude most of ours. Passing 10 yards, heading to our own, taking a throw-in to feet actually know what you're doing within the team.
I'm afraid that Danny Cowley has a poor record of judging a players ability. The new signings have not improved us in any way and they will not in the future.
Teams have worked out that Raggett having the ball at the back is like having another player for them!
Williams is slower than my mother and Hurst couldn't finish a dinner provided by Rashford esquire!
If Danny Cowley could take some of this onboard and stop coming across on the post match interview like a wet lettuce and have some verve about him. Get Roy Keane as assistant to put a rocket up their a--
Supported Pompey for over 40 years and this is one of the poorly coached sides I have watched. Cannot defend set pieces and Jacobs should start every game we all know.
Please get some passion into the side and your interviews and stop trying to please all the snowflakes of this world, which unfortunately include some of your players!