Westwood at it again

General chat room. Pompey related or not, but PLEASE keep it reasonably clean.

Moderators: Kingofstar, Chris_in_LA, lakespfc, Admin, General Mods

Pompey1984+1
Billy The Boot Boy
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 176 times

Re: Westwood at it again

Post by Pompey1984+1 »

Portchesterblue2 wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 2:53 pm now given an interview and said that it was because it was international women's day, so he thought he would act in solidarity with the women and identify as a woman and just use their toilets. I just walked in and said I identify as a woman, there was no malice, just a laugh.

Oh dear, John if i was you I would just keep quiet
Plus it wasn't international woman's day, it was our designated Her Game Too game
Pompey55
Kev the Kitman
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 145 times

Post by Pompey55 »

Pompey1984+1 wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 6:17 pm
Portchesterblue2 wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 2:53 pm now given an interview and said that it was because it was international women's day, so he thought he would act in solidarity with the women and identify as a woman and just use their toilets. I just walked in and said I identify as a woman, there was no malice, just a laugh.

Plus it wasn't international woman's day, it was our designated Her Game Too game
I do think that the 2 match ban is pretty pointless as it was Accrington and Bristol not home matches
It needs to be home matches or better still cancel his season ticket I’m no angel but I don’t want my granddaughter being confronted by him or any other self opinionated bloke in the ladies home or away
Sam_Brown
Kev the Kitman
Has liked: 99 times
Been liked: 146 times

Post by Sam_Brown »

Should be banned just for his stench tbh. Last time I saw him he stank of booze and BO.
Coeli lux nostra ductrix
Pompeymack
Milan Mandaric
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 4 times

Post by Pompeymack »

I've seen him in the pubs before games and he seems like a nice enough bloke, but if I was using the loos and he came in stinking of booze, bo and behaving strangely I would be wary. I have no problem standing up for myself.
I can only imagine what it must be like for a women as he's not a small bloke and your in an enclosed space.

I wonder if some of these people who defend him would have the same opinion if it was just some random bloke who bust in on wife/partner/daughter/grand daughter and did the same thing.

I don't want to anyone banned and think two away games is very generous