Kate Middletons tits

General chat room. Pompey related or not, but PLEASE keep it reasonably clean.

Moderators: Kingofstar, Chris_in_LA, lakespfc, Admin, General Mods

Mr Nuts
Billy The Boot Boy

Re: Kate Middletons tits

Post by Mr Nuts »

Why all the fuss about pippas backside aswell ?? Ive always said itlooks pretty flat
http://pippasass.com/pippa-middleton-in ... hite-jeans
Pompski!
Guy Whittingham
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

Post by Pompski! »

Norman Piper wrote: They're on google earth . Yes crap quality, small tits
I am me, the universe and you.
BaffinsBlue
Kev the Kitman

Post by BaffinsBlue »

Kate Middleton is an anagram of naked tit model.

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.
blitzoid
Billy The Boot Boy

Post by blitzoid »

Simon wrote:small tits
These ones are small. The ones out there are far away.
Its such a fine line between stupid and clever.
PUP_Macs_Wallet
Gary O'Neil

Post by PUP_Macs_Wallet »

In this age of multi media, gutter press and intrusion there needs to be a basic level of what conforms to the recognized standard of decent behaviour.

Taking this incident to its simplest form we have a young woman, recently married who is on holiday with her husband and in private she takes her top off. It's not that she walked down the street, not that she called attention to herself and not that she wanted that attention.

This is not a matter that she is 'fair game' or that somehow it is excusable because she is who she is, or she is married to the man she shares a life with.

This is simply an invasion of her privacy. Given the circumstances of his mother's death .. being chased by paparazzi .. I hope they sue the hell out of those who printed it.
It's me I'm Mo ...... :smt006 :smt006 :smt006 :smt006 ... short for Maureen

Making stealth submissions to the The Word Association Thread since 2012
blitzoid
Billy The Boot Boy

Post by blitzoid »

PUP_Macs_Wallet wrote:In this age of multi media, gutter press and intrusion there needs to be a basic level of what conforms to the recognized standard of decent behaviour.

Taking this incident to its simplest form we have a young woman, recently married who is on holiday with her husband and in private she takes her top off. It's not that she walked down the street, not that she called attention to herself and not that she wanted that attention.

This is not a matter that she is 'fair game' or that somehow it is excusable because she is who she is, or she is married to the man she shares a life with.

This is simply an invasion of her privacy. Given the circumstances of his mother's death .. being chased by paparazzi .. I hope they sue the hell out of those who printed it.
Whilst I agree wholeheartedly with everthing you say here, I dont think they have dealt with it very well.
If she had simply said (something along the lines of) "Yes yes, you have all seen my tits, well done. Now what are we gonna do about the starving children in Africa", the media would have stopped talking about it by now. Its not like she can make everyone who has seen the photos unsee them by suing the papers is it?
Its such a fine line between stupid and clever.
Portchester PFC
Kev the Kitman

Post by Portchester PFC »

PUP_Macs_Wallet wrote:In this age of multi media, gutter press and intrusion there needs to be a basic level of what conforms to the recognized standard of decent behaviour.

Sort of agree and certainly if the photographer broke into the residence where they were staying or did something illegal to get the photos then fair game but if as reported she was in full sight of a public road where anyone with a decent camera could have done what the photographer done with a decent lense then they need to look at themselves a bit as well as it is very dumb of them to put themselves in that situation considering their position.

Same with harry and those photos, no problem with him doing what he did but him and his security team not having the sense to vet the people in the room with him and remove cameras/phones etc, just dumb.
Heaven's Light Our Guide
Locky_McLockface
Guy Whittingham

Post by Locky_McLockface »

According to the Daily Mail.

Now when you say a "decent" lense, (and I know that this picture could be deceiving), that photo looks to me like you need the sort of lense that only the serious pro paparazzi has. It's not like the Duchess could see the bloke and think, "ooh, I'd better leave me kit on, just in case, like." IMHO.

Edit: Again according to the mail, it's half a mile between the chateau and the photographer's site.
I before E except when you run a feisty heist on a weird beige foreign neighbour
Portchester PFC
Kev the Kitman

Post by Portchester PFC »

the_lock_man wrote:Image

According to the Daily Mail.

Now when you say a "decent" lense, (and I know that this picture could be deceiving), that photo looks to me like you need the sort of lense that only the serious pro paparazzi has. It's not like the Duchess could see the bloke and think, "ooh, I'd better leave me kit on, just in case, like." IMHO.

Edit: Again according to the mail, it's half a mile between the chateau and the photographer's site.
Fair point but it should not be a suprise to the royals that people would want a picture of something like this at any cost so they should ensure that nobody gets that picture at any cost.
Heaven's Light Our Guide
Pompski!
Guy Whittingham
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

Post by Pompski! »

I don't know who is the bigger idiot, those who create the "news" or those who buy it.
I am me, the universe and you.
Milkins
Interim Manager
Been liked: 4 times

Post by Milkins »

Pompski! wrote:Pippa's ar*e must be fuming.

Yep - that's Chicken Dansak for you.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you."
PUP_Macs_Wallet
Gary O'Neil

Post by PUP_Macs_Wallet »

A French court has blocked the future publication of topless photos of the Duchess of Cambridge sunbathing while on holiday.The publishers must give the originals to the couple within 24 hours.
It's me I'm Mo ...... :smt006 :smt006 :smt006 :smt006 ... short for Maureen

Making stealth submissions to the The Word Association Thread since 2012
Locky_McLockface
Guy Whittingham

Post by Locky_McLockface »

PUP_Macs_Wallet wrote:A French court has blocked the future publication of topless photos of the Duchess of Cambridge sunbathing while on holiday.The publishers must give the originals to the couple within 24 hours.
I thought that they'd already seen them? :smt017
I before E except when you run a feisty heist on a weird beige foreign neighbour