Joshua Vs Pulev

General chat room. Pompey related or not, but PLEASE keep it reasonably clean.

Moderators: Kingofstar, Chris_in_LA, lakespfc, Admin, General Mods

Huntski
Billy The Boot Boy

Joshua Vs Pulev

Post by Huntski »

Whilst we can go to the pub, watch the boxing, chances are they won't even be on the TV until after kick out time, or you would have been hoofed out the pub, as you'd finished your scotch egg, anyone got a cheeky stream?

What's everyone's thoughts on the fight? Been a long time since Joshua has boxed and Pulev is no sucker, only having been done by Władimir Klitchko.
Remember, excuses are like A-holes, everyone has got one.
Sam_Brown
Kev the Kitman
Has liked: 101 times
Been liked: 151 times

Re: Joshua Vs Pulev

Post by Sam_Brown »

Be an interesting one. AJ took Ruiz for granted and got caught out. How's he going to handle when there's much more pressure? And there must be a massive amount of pressure on AJ this time round as if he messes this up it ruins the dream fight with Fury for all the belts. From what I've seen Joshua has always delivered in the past when he needed to and has 8 years on Pulev so longer it goes on more I think it'll favour Joshua. If Pulev doesn't get the job done in the first 6 rounds then I expect it's going to go the distance and be a fairly boring points victory for AJ but what do I know lol.

Can't rule anything out these days though after the Ruiz fight. Also with recent fights with Povotkin beating Whyte and Dubois losing to Joyce reminds me to never count anything out in heavyweight boxing.

If I find a stream will let you know but got it on Sky Box Office this end as seems to be more difficult to get good streams recently.
Coeli lux nostra ductrix
Huntski
Billy The Boot Boy

Post by Huntski »

Sam_Brown wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 3:17 pm Be an interesting one. AJ took Ruiz for granted and got caught out. How's he going to handle when there's much more pressure? And there must be a massive amount of pressure on AJ this time round as if he messes this up it ruins the dream fight with Fury for all the belts. From what I've seen Joshua has always delivered in the past when he needed to and has 8 years on Pulev so longer it goes on more I think it'll favour Joshua. If Pulev doesn't get the job done in the first 6 rounds then I expect it's going to go the distance and be a fairly boring points victory for AJ but what do I know lol.

Can't rule anything out these days though after the Ruiz fight. Also with recent fights with Povotkin beating Whyte and Dubois losing to Joyce reminds me to never count anything out in heavyweight boxing.

If I find a stream will let you know but got it on Sky Box Office this end as seems to be more difficult to get good streams recently.

That's what I love about boxing, doesn't matter who you're, what your reputation or titles are, it only takes one 🥊

Fingers crossed for a stream👍
rumourmonger
Billy The Boot Boy

Post by rumourmonger »

Hesgoal.com has a link for the boxing. Just tried it out and it seemed to work okay on one of the undercard fights.
Everyone says David Beckham is not very intelligent. No-one says that Professor Stephen Hawking is a rubbish footballer!
Huntski
Billy The Boot Boy

Post by Huntski »

Thanks. 🥊