Director of Football

General chat room. Pompey related or not, but PLEASE keep it reasonably clean.

Moderators: Kingofstar, Chris_in_LA, lakespfc, Admin, General Mods

Dinksy
Billy The Boot Boy
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 33 times

Re: Director of Football

Post by Dinksy »

Well, in my book, messaging on here when you're supposed to be out interacting with the real world is even more nerdish :)
Pompey1984+1
Billy The Boot Boy
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 176 times

Post by Pompey1984+1 »

Dinksy wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 7:31 pm Well, in my book, messaging on here when you're supposed to be out interacting with the real world is even more nerdish :)
Depends if you came to the pub for 5 minutes peace from the kid and long haired general.
Sam_Brown
Kev the Kitman
Has liked: 99 times
Been liked: 146 times

Post by Sam_Brown »

Pompey55 wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 5:03 pm
Sam_Brown wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 4:37 pm
jam tomorrow wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 4:31 pm We haven’t recruited any strikers with two weeks to go and your saying it isn’t an issue lol
Keep the faith. If we still haven't signed any suitable strikers by the end of the transfer window I'll happily admit the club have failed in this regard.
Surely we need someone in by 30th when the season starts if it’s at the end of the window then allowing time for them to settle into the team it’s a quarter of the season pretty much gone.
This whole lack of strikers is ridiculous
Also Cowley has put a come and get them tag on Harness and Curtis, the only regular goal scorers we have in the squad,in theory accepting your waiting to the end of the window idea means we could have a squad without a single player who has ever scored 10 goals a season
Never mind at least we have a unnecessary loan keeper 2 right backs and a holding midfield player signed to keep us all happy with the recruitment efforts of the club.
It’s now absolutely farcical
I respect how passionate you are about the club. Keep the faith.
Coeli lux nostra ductrix