Milton Keeeeeyynes

General chat room. Pompey related or not, but PLEASE keep it reasonably clean.

Moderators: Kingofstar, Chris_in_LA, lakespfc, Admin, General Mods

Pompey55
Kev the Kitman
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 151 times

Re: Milton Keeeeeyynes

Post by Pompey55 »

NSRailings wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 9:09 pm
Pompey55 wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 8:04 pm
NSRailings wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 7:12 pm
Selsey Bill wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:54 pm The Morrell red card was a really harsh decision, but in the letter of the law, the right one. I thought the referee was awful today , but Morrell is an experienced international player who should know better and gave the ref an easy decision to make. He let his team mates, and us fans, down.
The law is an ass in this case so he didn't let his team mates and us fans down as you put it. The MK player wrestled him to the ground - the refs are so incompetent they didn't see it, even though it went on for ages. Somehow they only saw Morrell's reaction which wasn't that bad and there's been a lot worse. Massively incompetent levels of refereeing in this league and we need VAR unfortunately.
Although it was one of the few decisions he got right the referee did see the wrestling and had awarded us a free kick however that merited at least a yellow card and had that happened then Morrell may not have sought his own revenge
He awarded us a free kick in the penalty area?
I pretty sure he did at the time and it appears so on the highlights as well
NSRailings
Alan Knight
Has liked: 74 times
Been liked: 64 times

Post by NSRailings »

Pompey55 wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:42 am
NSRailings wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 9:09 pm
Pompey55 wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 8:04 pm
NSRailings wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 7:12 pm
Selsey Bill wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:54 pm The Morrell red card was a really harsh decision, but in the letter of the law, the right one. I thought the referee was awful today , but Morrell is an experienced international player who should know better and gave the ref an easy decision to make. He let his team mates, and us fans, down.
The law is an ass in this case so he didn't let his team mates and us fans down as you put it. The MK player wrestled him to the ground - the refs are so incompetent they didn't see it, even though it went on for ages. Somehow they only saw Morrell's reaction which wasn't that bad and there's been a lot worse. Massively incompetent levels of refereeing in this league and we need VAR unfortunately.
Although it was one of the few decisions he got right the referee did see the wrestling and had awarded us a free kick however that merited at least a yellow card and had that happened then Morrell may not have sought his own revenge
He awarded us a free kick in the penalty area?
I pretty sure he did at the time and it appears so on the highlights as well
I think you're right. Misread what you wrote anyway :smt120
Super Matt Macey in goal...
PakefieldBlue
Alan Knight
Been liked: 13 times

Post by PakefieldBlue »

Is a knee into the back "dangerous play"? Surely just a yellow card.
Dsection
Collins Mbesuma
Been liked: 1 time

Post by Dsection »

No it’s not, it’s violent conduct which is a red.