Renewing Season ticket view

General chat room. Pompey related or not, but PLEASE keep it reasonably clean.

Moderators: Kingofstar, Chris_in_LA, lakespfc, Admin, General Mods

blueocean
Martin Kuhl
Been liked: 1 time

Renewing Season ticket view

Post by blueocean »

I'm going to renew this week but am thinking of changing stand. I want to move to the south stand near to the ME. either SS upper low down or SS lower as high as i can get. I'm sick of the posts in the North stand.

Does anyone know if I can view the seat view online before I buy?
Sam_Brown
Kev the Kitman
Has liked: 101 times
Been liked: 151 times

Re: Renewing Season ticket view

Post by Sam_Brown »

Should be lots to pick from. Apparently no one is renewing next year due to how performances this year. 💩💩💩
Coeli lux nostra ductrix
BlueinPLtwenty
Guy Whittingham
Has liked: 221 times
Been liked: 111 times

Post by BlueinPLtwenty »

8,500+ sold so far, what does that say?
You can take the man out of Pompey
But you can`t take Pompey out of the man
Pompey55
Kev the Kitman
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 151 times

Post by Pompey55 »

When we had to use the south Stand last year for a pizza cup game we ended up blocked by a bl**dy pillar as there is nothing I can see on the online site to indicate the pillars might be best to speak to the ticket office
Blue Walter
Billy The Boot Boy
Has liked: 137 times
Been liked: 127 times

Post by Blue Walter »

blueocean wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 8:31 pm I'm going to renew this week but am thinking of changing stand. I want to move to the south stand near to the ME. either SS upper low down or SS lower as high as i can get. I'm sick of the posts in the North stand.

I think there is a window of opportunity to move your seat between the 20th & 23rd of this month to change your seat. As far as I know you can take advantage of the 'early bird' prices and then change you seat in that period.

I renwed mine but the blokes next to me had bought the seat that I had for my grandsons. Both my grandsons lost interest in going after some of the dire performances over the last couple of seasons so I didn't renew the ticket for last season. The person I go with for about last 100 years was unwell fo a lot of the season and he lost the motivation in going, as did his grandsons. So there was very often two spare tickets on match days but, surprisingly, my granddaughters wanted to go to some games when they could. The two blokes who bought the tickets next to me said that they were considering not renewing their season tickets as they were getting fed up with some of the games. I rang the club up renew mine because there was problems with the club's Web site on the day I was renewing mine. While I was on the phone I asked them if the seat next to me had been renewed, which it hadn't, but it was only about a week into the ticket sales being open. I told them I might one of the seats as my granddaughters wanted to go. That's when they told me there would be an opportunity to buy unsold season tickets after the early bird period ends .
NSRailings
Alan Knight
Has liked: 74 times
Been liked: 64 times

Post by NSRailings »

blueocean wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 8:31 pm I'm going to renew this week but am thinking of changing stand. I want to move to the south stand near to the ME. either SS upper low down or SS lower as high as i can get. I'm sick of the posts in the North stand.

This might help:

https://aviewfrommyseat.co.uk/photo/182 ... C/seat-48/

It's worth suggesting to the club a general seat view feature on the site - particularly at season ticket times.
Super Matt Macey in goal...
New Forester
Billy The Boot Boy
Has liked: 29 times
Been liked: 56 times

Post by New Forester »

You need to visit the ground. They will always let you in to look at areas that you are interested in.
Avatar: Harry 'Brusher' Mills (19 March 1840 – 1 July 1905) was a hermit, resident in the New Forest in Hampshire, England, who made his living as a snake-catcher. He became a local celebrity and an attraction for visitors to the New Forest.No relation as far as I know :thumb