Milton End

General chat room. Pompey related or not, but PLEASE keep it reasonably clean.

Moderators: Kingofstar, Chris_in_LA, lakespfc, Admin, General Mods

Pompey55
Kev the Kitman
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 151 times

Milton End

Post by Pompey55 »

According to the latest fans forum minutes we will see 2000 away fans allowed at the Charlton game after which subject to licensing approval a small quantity of home fans starting from the Blackpool game. This will increase from the Bolton game with the stand fully functional in January when half season tickets will be available
Pompey1984+1
Billy The Boot Boy
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 179 times

Re: Milton End

Post by Pompey1984+1 »

Cheers!
NSRailings
Alan Knight
Has liked: 74 times
Been liked: 64 times

Post by NSRailings »

Excellent. Will be good to see a nearly full FP.

A shame it's not open to home fans for the Charlton game. Am looking for a pair of tickets, but only singles left.
Super Matt Macey in goal...
Pompey1984+1
Billy The Boot Boy

Post by Pompey1984+1 »

NSRailings wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 10:31 pm Excellent. Will be good to see a nearly full FP.

A shame it's not open to home fans for the Charlton game. Am looking for a pair of tickets, but only singles left.
I'm a bit surprised they are going to sell half season tickets in the Milton End as it would have left a nice amount of 'slush' for people who can't commit to a season ticket for various reasons - I actually can't go to a few games that I would have been able to get down to because I can't get two seats together, and you can't let a child sit on their own!
NSRailings
Alan Knight
Has liked: 74 times
Been liked: 64 times

Post by NSRailings »

Pompey1984+1 wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 4:59 am
NSRailings wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 10:31 pm Excellent. Will be good to see a nearly full FP.

I'm a bit surprised they are going to sell half season tickets in the Milton End as it would have left a nice amount of 'slush' for people who can't commit to a season ticket for various reasons - I actually can't go to a few games that I would have been able to get down to because I can't get two seats together, and you can't let a child sit on their own!
You'd think they can't sell that many ST's in the Milton End because of the varying amount of away fans. So hopefully it'll leave a fair amount in the slush fund more often than not.
Super Matt Macey in goal...
Pompey55
Kev the Kitman
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 151 times

Post by Pompey55 »

They are planning to increase the season ticket ceiling to 15000 from 14500 so it’s only 500 seats overall
They will initially allow existing season ticket holders the opportunity to move to the Milton End thus possibly freeing up seats elsewhere
Leon T.
Collins Mbesuma
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Post by Leon T. »

Pompey55 wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 2:05 pm

They are planning to increase the season ticket ceiling to 15000 from 14500 so it’s only 500 seats overall
They will initially allow existing season ticket holders the opportunity to move to the Milton End thus possibly freeing up seats elsewhere
Hi. I attend the TGFC meetings and can confirm the club is aware they need to leave a decent number of tickets available for 'walk ups'. As someone who used to have weekend work / family commitments for many years, it's something I'm very conscious of.
Pompey1984+1
Billy The Boot Boy

Post by Pompey1984+1 »

Leon T. wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 8:01 am

Pompey55 wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 2:05 pm

Hi. I attend the TGFC meetings and can confirm the club is aware they need to leave a decent number of tickets available for 'walk ups'. As someone who used to have weekend work / family commitments for many years, it's something I'm very conscious of.
Great to hear - I assumed the club would be aware of it. It just surprised me that they were going to look at any season tickets in the Milton End.

Ultimately, the club needs fans to keep stepping in the conveyor belt of falling in love with Pompey and that happens by going to Pompey games.

Maybe we should revert to being crap... ;-)