Lincoln tickets

General chat room. Pompey related or not, but PLEASE keep it reasonably clean.

Moderators: Kingofstar, Chris_in_LA, lakespfc, Admin, General Mods

Dsection
Collins Mbesuma
Been liked: 1 time

Re: Lincoln tickets

Post by Dsection »

Funny how people are only complaining this season, Strange that innit !!!!!
Sam_Brown
Kev the Kitman
Has liked: 101 times
Been liked: 151 times

Post by Sam_Brown »

Dsection wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:13 pm Funny how people are only complaining this season, Strange that innit !!!!!
To be fair to 55 he’s been moaning about this for a lot longer than this season 🤣🍿
Coeli lux nostra ductrix
Pompey55
Kev the Kitman
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 157 times

Post by Pompey55 »

Dsection wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:13 pm Funny how people are only complaining this season, Strange that innit !!!!!
Only if the person complaining was on the bandwagon
I made the decision that my granddaughter was old enough should if she want travel to away games at the beginning of last season when we were pretty crap under Cowley
Originally was a one off at Ipswich but I’m sure as you know once you start you are hooked
Since then excluding school nights we have been to every available away game after she had been a season ticket for a number of years ( my daughter and younger grandson also have season tickets)
We have attended all home games including pizza cup
We accepted that we would need to build up points to maximize the number of games we go to
Now on 79 points after starting with zero
I raised the issue of points lasting forever a while ago despite it not affecting us since Cheltenham last season
So I’m not complaining just because we missed out on Lincoln but quite simply see the current everlasting point situation a barrier to new fans who like my granddaughter start whilst at school they see their points grow but sometimes not their position regarding the thresholds
For myself having just retired I made the away game decision as I no longer had to consider work issues
I also felt the 23 points for a season ticket was purely cosmetic once away games went to 2 points
I assume that your comment was suggesting we are just going because of this season
I’ve been a regular since 1966 my daughter since 1991 and grandkids since covid so no we are not “good time” supporters