We did it!

General chat room. Pompey related or not, but PLEASE keep it reasonably clean.

Moderators: Kingofstar, Chris_in_LA, lakespfc, Admin, General Mods

New Forester
Billy The Boot Boy
Has liked: 30 times
Been liked: 56 times

We did it!

Post by New Forester »

What a night!

This is worth a look. And in particular look at the comments from other fans.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/68767272.

After so many years, it’s time to be happy. A huge thanks to the owners, the manager and his team, the players and all supporters. Everyone played a part.😀😀😀
Avatar: Harry 'Brusher' Mills (19 March 1840 – 1 July 1905) was a hermit, resident in the New Forest in Hampshire, England, who made his living as a snake-catcher. He became a local celebrity and an attraction for visitors to the New Forest.No relation as far as I know :thumb
NSRailings
Alan Knight
Has liked: 74 times
Been liked: 64 times

Re: We did it!

Post by NSRailings »

Things like this take a while to sink in for me. As NF said - huge thanks to everyone. The crowd last night was incredible and how many managers have won a promotion in their first full season? Mousinho has the makings of a top manager as he learns very fast and his people management appears to be a natural talent.

We so need that bridge and a bigger North stand now.

PUP PPU
Super Matt Macey in goal...
Betelgeuse
Billy The Boot Boy
Has liked: 181 times
Been liked: 35 times

Post by Betelgeuse »

That was emotional! Managed to get a ticket for me and my sons and we were on the pitch at the end, players making their way through the crowd eventually and getting patted, hugged, cheered...Paddy lane was crowd surfed most of the way.

It was absolutely ****** immense and I'm so proud of everyone at the club, and all the wonderful supporters who kept the noise going even when we looked on the way to losing, ( I had to have a word with myself after I'd launched a tirade at the appalling ref).

So proud and so glad I was there with my boys. I've managed to be at every promotion since Northampton and consider myself very lucky!! :D :D :D
NSRailings
Alan Knight
Has liked: 74 times
Been liked: 64 times

Post by NSRailings »

Super Matt Macey in goal...